Click here to download precis or vCard
Gary has been practising in Western Australia for more than 30 years and specialises in commercial property development, leasing and business transactions generally. He joined Tottle Partners in 2001. Prior to that he was a partner in two major Australian law firms.
Gary has had a wide range of clients including banks, insurance companies, property trusts, private developers, property investors and Government instrumentalities. He has particular expertise and experience in the following areas:
- sale and purchase of commercial properties, including shopping centres and office buildings
- property development projects, including site acquisition, planning approvals, environmental issues, and land use generally
- preparation of master leases and advising on all aspects of commercial and retail leasing, including advice relating to the Commercial Tenancy (Retail Shops) Amendments Act
- property mortgages and securities, including PPSA issues
- sale and purchase of businesses
- government procurement
- commercial contracts generally
- duty (formerly stamp duty)
In each of the 2015 to 2018 Doyle’s Guides, Gary has been identified by clients and peers as a recommended property and real estate lawyer in Western Australia.