Eibhlin McCloskey Partner
Click here to download precis or vCard
Eibhlin graduated with a Bachelor of Laws from the University of Western Australia in 1994 and for two years she was the associate to the Honourable Justice Owen at the Supreme Court of Western Australia.
After being admitted to practice in 1997, Eibhlin joined Tottle Partners in 2001 and became a partner of the firm in 2010.
Eibhlin specialises in dispute resolution and commercial and transactions matters, practising in the following areas:
- intellectual property
- competition and consumer law
- breaches of duties by directors, trustees and executors
- partnership disputes
- will disputes
Commercial and Transactions:
- intellectual property and software licensing
- share sale and shareholder agreements
- sale of business agreements
- joint venture agreements
In the 2015 and 2016 Doyle’s Guides, Eibhlin was identified by clients and peers as a recommended intellectual property and TMT lawyer in Western Australia.