Click here to download precis or vCard
Andrew is a Partner of Tottle Partners. He has been practising in the area of property law for over 23 years, having initially being admitted to practice overseas in 1996 and in NSW and ACT in 2008 and Western Australia in 2009. He specialises in commercial property development, leasing and business transactions generally. He holds the degrees of BComm (Econ) and LLB.
He has particular expertise and experience in the following areas:
- sale and purchase of commercial properties, including shopping centres and office buildings;
- property development projects, including site acquisition, planning approvals, environmental issues, and land use generally;
- off the plan contracts and Strata Titles advice;
- preparation of master leases and advising on all aspects of commercial and retail leasing, including advice relating to the Commercial Tenancy (Retail Shops) Amendments Act;
- property mortgages and securities, including PPSA issues;
- sale and purchase of businesses;
- commercial contracts generally; and
- alternative dispute resolution.
Andrew has provided advice to a wide range of clients including banks, insurance companies, property trusts, private developers, property investors and REITs.