property and leasing
Tottle Partners is focused on providing outstanding legal and strategic advice and transactional services across the full spectrum of commercial property and leasing matters.
The firm has a history of partnering with major commercial entities, including property trusts, private developers, property investors and government agencies, in achieving key objectives.
Our experience includes:
- the sale and purchase of commercial properties, including shopping centres and office buildings
- property development projects, including site acquisition, planning approvals and land use
- preparing master leases and providing advice on commercial and retail leasing, including advice regarding the Commercial Tenancy (Retail Shops) Amendments Act
- residential settlements and conveyancing
- providing advice on duty
- town planning and local government advice
- providing advice regarding the Strata Titles Act
- providing advice as to heritage and environmental matters, including environmental impact statements and issues pertaining to the Contaminated Sites Act
- property based financing, including preparing property mortgages and securities, including advice on PPSA issues
- creating, modifying and removing property interests, such as easements, covenants and profits à prendre
- advice in relation to liquor licensing
- due diligence on acquisitions
- advice on caveat disputes
The property team prides itself on preparing clear and effective legal documents in plain English. Our advice is expressed in precise and understandable terms. Our clients’ interests are paramount.