mining and resources
Tottle Partners has an outstanding history of success in managing complex mining and resources based matters.
We have long-standing relationships with ASX listed companies, private companies and high net-worth individuals. The firm provides commercial legal advice and has conducted complex litigation in relation to mining and petroleum law matters.
The firm advises and represents a broad range of clients in the mining and resources industries, ranging from junior explorers to owners and managers of large mines and infrastructure providers. Our services extend to:
- Mining Act and related disputes, including land tenure and Warden’s Court applications
- tenement acquisition and disposal
- sale and off-take agreements
- royalty arrangements
- due diligence
- project acquisition and development
- share and asset sale agreements
- joint venture, consortium and farm-in agreements
- corporate governance and directors’ duties
- Corporations Act and ASX Listing Rules compliance
- continuous disclosure and reporting requirements
- fundraising documentation
- corporate structuring
- shareholders agreements and company constitutions
- takeovers panel applications
- insurance and risk management
- preparation and review of workplace policies and procedures, including advice regarding occupational health and safety matters and workplace investigations
We have an excellent understanding of the relevant local and international regimes and procedures affecting our clients. That understanding, combined with our technical resources and determination to provide the best representation and advice to our clients, is what has enabled the firm to achieve local, state-wide and national recognition as being outstanding practitioners in this field.