Tottle Partners possesses a depth of corporate insolvency, reconstruction, and personal insolvency legal experience.
With work ranging from general advice to complex commercial negotiations and managing dispute resolution processes, we have particular expertise advising administrators and liquidators on their duties and obligations in the conduct of external administrations. We have been recognised in Doyle's Guide as a recommended insolvency and reconstruction law firm.
Our clients include individuals and company officers, as well as creditors, debtors and insolvency practitioners. We act for and against liquidators and companies under external administration.
The firm’s corporate insolvency and reconstruction work extends to advice and representation regarding:
- workouts and buy-outs
- creditors’ schemes of arrangement
- deeds of company arrangement and creditors’ trusts
- security restructuring and enforcements
- statutory demands
- contested winding-up applications
- claims of insolvent trading
- voluntary administrations
We regularly advise and represent corporate officers in examinations conducted by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission regarding solvency, directors’ duties and related matters.
Our Partners also advise and represent individuals in relation to personal insolvency matters, including trading structures, asset restructuring and protection, securitisation, debt recovery and bankruptcy.
Our recent experience includes:
- representing the WA Bell Companies Administrator Authority established by the state government in an effort to resolve the long running disputes arising from the collapse the Bell Group of companies in the 1990s
- acting to wind up Bux Global Ltd, a company used to facilitate a long running investment scam
- acting for the administrators of the Rewards group of companies in numerous court proceedings and commercial matters