The lawyers at Tottle Partners have over 30 years’ experience in the complex field of health law. We have been recognised as a recommended health and aged care law firm in Doyle's Guide.
We provide assistance, advice and representation regarding:
- professional disciplinary and regulatory investigations and proceedings (both prosecution and defence)
- coronial inquests and enquiries
- the defence of medical negligence claims
- ethical issues
We understand the importance to our practitioner clients of guidance and the protection of their privacy, reputation and practice throughout investigations and disciplinary or regulatory proceedings. We also have the specialist knowledge and resources to achieve the best outcome for the regulatory bodies we represent.
We regularly represent clients in proceedings in Western Australian courts, administrative tribunals, coronial inquests and disciplinary proceedings.
We have long-standing relationships with medical defence organisations, health care providers, statutory authorities, GP Practice Divisions and other government funded service providers, including:
- the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- the Dental Board of Australia
- the Psychologists Board of Australia
- MDA National Insurance
- Medical practitioners
We are actively involved in continuing legal education initiatives and engagement with relevant industry bodies.